QPM – Part – 1
The animated film “Symmetric Electric Systems and the Energetic Exchange with the Quantum-Vacuum” explains the interaction between the energy within the quantum-vacuum and the energy flow in an electric circuit.
The animated film investigates following questions:
1. Which role do the broken symmetries play in electric systems?
2. What has the quantum-vacuum to do with electricity?
3. How does an electric field emerge and how does it proceed through space?
4. How is a force assigned?
5. What is the input energy used for?
6. Where does the energy from the output come from?
7. Why are the observable energies conserved?
8. What is energy?
Comment by Dr. Thomas Bearden
Comment by Ing. Eckhard Kantz
Comment by Dr. Gustav Hans Weber
QPM – Part – 2
Introduction into a time-based foundation of physics and electromagnetism
Marcus Reid gives a short introduction into his theoretical work, which relates to the foundations of physics and electromagnetism. He is using not an energy-based approach but a time-based description when it comes to the energy conversion process in electromagnetic systems. His work culminates in new definitions of what energy “is” and how a force is assigned. Marcus suggests that all energy around us is primarily a function of time.